Information Security and Quality Policy.
BeDisruptive is committed to excellence in the mission of driving the secure digital transition of its clients by providing the most advanced cybersecurity solutions through customised projects that also cover the main levers of the digital transition of companies.
This policy establishes a reference framework and guidelines to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information and the quality of processes, in a manner appropriate to the purpose, context and strategy of the Organisation, based on continuous improvement.
The Management of BeDisruptive, through this Policy, assumes the commitment to achieve customer satisfaction, promoting the secure digital transition, through cybersecurity services and the rest of the associated services from the highest standards of quality and information security.
For this purpose, the organisation plans, documents, implements and maintains an Integrated Management System (IMS), in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE EN ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards.
To this end, the Organisation undertakes to:
- Meet the needs and expectations of stakeholders involved within the scope of the IMS.
- Demonstrate leadership by management, providing financial and human resources to the IMS and ensuring that the security policy and objectives established are compatible with the organisation’s strategy.
- Commit to continuous improvement and the implementation of effective and efficient security measures based on the current and expected threat environment.
- Establish annual objectives related to specific areas of security and quality aligned with the IMS reference standards.
- Comply with business, legal or regulatory requirements and contractual information security and quality obligations.
- Continuously raise awareness and sensitise all the organisation’s personnel regarding information security and quality.
- Define processes for handling deviations and/or exceptions to this policy.
This Policy has the full commitment of Senior Management, and is reviewed periodically for its continuous adaptation to the current Regulatory Framework and compliance with the laws and regulations applicable to BeDisruptive.